Thursday, May 9, 2013

I have been really busy with work and life and all that comes with it and have been very remiss in my posts.  I am super excited to share what I did last weekend as a Thank you to a friend who helped me out recently. He is a very creative guy who is into Steampunk and does some amazing things with old vinyl record albums.  I got this idea, from Tim Holtz, 12 tags of 2013, this is my version of a tag he did in 2012.
I love the old typewriter, and since I didn't have Tim's diecut, I printed a picture, adhered it to cardstock and cut it out. 

Getting this done has inspired me to do more with tags.  They are a quick way to get an idea down that can morph into whatever your heart's desire.

Hopefully it will also get me to post more often.  I am cropping this weekend, so I should have more to post soon.

Until then, Happy Crafting! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment